ON DANI: Forever 21 sweater, Kastor & Pollux skirt, Call It Spring Scerbo boot
ON DANI: Cameo sweater, Kastor & Pollux skirt, Call It Spring Boscomare boot
ON DANI: Kastor & Pollux tank, Cameo skort, Aldo purse, Call It Spring Yirassa boot
Say bye-bye to your sandals n slingbacks, ladies — make some room for COLD WEATHER SHOEZ!!! I know, I know, it’s sad to see summer go, blah blah blah, but life goes on. I do have to admit I forgot how to wear anything other than sneakers and slides since they’re the only kind of footwear I’ve touched for the last five months, so I had to write this (maybe biased, maybe not) pros and cons list to remind me how good and great and versatile ~*BOOTS*~ are. Be prepared to be swayed ~~~
– There are sOoOo many options! Different heights, heels, closures, colours, OH MY!!!
– They keep your feeties nice n toasty
– Many varieties can withstand rigorous activities such as hiking, biking, and others I refuse to mention because they do not rhyme with hiking
– Less probability of getting rocks stuck in there
– There is no need 4 pedicures
– If you pick knee/thigh high numbers, there is also no need to shave your legs. That’s almost half of your body you don’t have to groom
– For argument’s sake, there are none
WOW! Would ya look at that. There is literally nothing stopping you from crossing over to ~*BOOTS*~. Now that we’ve got that out of the way, we can finally enjoy the lovely emoji GIFs I spent all day making. Watch in awe as Dani and I do a can-can dance in the emoji rain, hair flip with emoji explosions, and high five amidst emoji claps — wearing Call It Spring ~*BOOTS*~, of course.